2.18.2008

I'm still reading the book

Well, my time is quite limited so I'm still reading the book. But some good news...Jason smoked his last cigarette on Saturday night and has not smoked since. He is surprised by how easy it is. The method the book talks about is basically changing the way you think about smoking, why you do it and learning to reverse the brainwashing you've experienced since you lit that first cigarette. I'm only a few chapters in and the author insists you continue to smoke as usual while you read the book. Basically he tells you that you are a drug addict and you are on your way to becoming FREE! I look forward to this and it has helped that Jason quit first. Although I'm still smoking, I'm a bit more careful about smoking when he's around and I'm becoming quite jealous of him!

No comments: